Keystone Engineering and Consulting Inc., specializes in the evaluation, restoration, and protection of coastal structures. We add value to your property by restoring older buildings or protecting newer buildings with preventative maintenance programs.
Roofing systems are evaluated for structural integrity and re-roofed when necessary, following stringent specifications and verified with inspections. Exterior walls are caulked, sealed, painted and waterproofed to add life to a tired facade. Window fenestrations, sliding glass doors, railings and entryways can be replaced to complete an entirely new look. Walkways and balconies are stronger and safer because of our expertise in concrete restoration, corrosion mitigation, post-tension repairs and waterproof coatings.
Our experience in all exterior building issues helps develop specific, cost-effective solutions to your specific needs.
· Building structure and envelope inspections
· Reports with estimated budgets and sample photos
· Powerpoint presentation with questions and answers
· Fully engaged decision making process
· Scope of work, specifications and clear bid documents
· Phased projects as needed for budget consideration
· Sealed bids from prequalified contractors
· Bid review and analysis
· Construction inspections and oversight
· Quality assurance
· Pay request review and approval
· Weekly reports and progress meetings